Wednesday 2 March 2011

Dream Outfit of the Day

I remember vague notions of making this a regular feature on the blog...and then last week I totally forgot, oops...there is no hope!
Anyway, here is my dream outfit of the day for Wednesday 2nd March. It's a day off for me today, and I'd love to be rocking this laid back cool outfit,
instead the reality is a ratty old jumper dress and somewhat faded leggings. It's ok, I'm not leaving the house, after a few days of dressing nicely, girlie needs a break!

Asos Link

I love clock pendants. This one is an Asos Bargain!

In an ideal world my nails would be sporting Nails Inc Black with a Twist in Mayfair. Reality? They are NAKED. As usual. Damn I need to get back on the manicure train.


What do you wish you were wearing today?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment