Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dream vs. Reality

Here's what I wish I was wearing to work today...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Both Love Label at Very

Here's what I am actually wearing...it's very much one of those outfits that looked better in my head. Front on it just looks shapeless (hence the posed photos!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm sure a skinny black belt would fix this up a bit, but mine has gone walkies, which is always the way!

I'm feeling a bit down and out about how clothes are looking lately. Mid-season blues maybe? It's no where near cold enough to warrant huge jumpers, but at the same time, I'd die of cold if I wore more summery stuff. Adding cardigans to floaty things just feels...wrong.

Oh hurry up warmer weather...I'm waiting.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment