Wednesday 23 March 2011

Floral

The dress I wore yesterday is another recent ASOS purchase...and yet another purchases aided by Twitter...I swear I would not be able to make a decision without you guys!

I think this has become my feel good dress, as soon as I put it on I knew it was a keeper and it became my work outfit for yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have had cravings for a shirt dress for a while, but most I found were too short...or just...bland (although I am a sucker for the sleeveless versions around right now). This floral one met my needs perfectly and it is suitable for both work and play....and a perfect length!

I accessorised with another of my London Wishes pieces and flower ring from Jon Richard

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally got around to swapping my earrings for a different pair (does anyone else sleep in their earrings no matter what type? I ALWAYS forget to take mine out)

Photobucket

Today I am a little bit full of snot and wearing full on comfort clothes (the work version, of course) hence posting yesterdays outfit only! Colds in Spring should be BANNED...
right?

Anyone else sniffling?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment