Friday 4 March 2011

High Top, Low Top or No Top?

Minds out of the gutters guys, I'm not thinking of going topless, I have SHOES on the brain,
more specifically, Converse.

Once upon a time I owned a pair of pink low tops. I don't think I gave them a fair chance as I wore them a couple of times, they rubbed and so they went...(where? I wish I could remember!)

Over the Summer, seeing my gorgeous friend Becca rock a multitude of pairs I developed a craving for a pair once more. Worn in, comfy, casual and a classic I'm considering treating myself.

This is where I need help. With the new light versions alongside the classic designs and a veritable rainbow of colours I want opinions!

All Star Core Ox in Marine I think I will forever have a soft spot for the low top design and a strange affection for this shade of blue (which considering I don't own much in blue, seems odd)

As Light Canvas Ox in Charcoal Grey One of my pet hates is heavy shoes. The lighter the better, considering I walk most places and my legs get tired easily. I love the grey colour and see these being really versatile, but a little flimsy? I don't know.

All Star Seasonal High in Lavender Hello girly goodness! I love how the pastel colour contrasts with the more substantial size of this shoe. I have a high instep though and seem to have problems with high top shoes. Anyone got any experiences?

All Star Slim Core Hi Aside from the fact I'd trash the bright white-ness in seconds, I am very much drawn to these, but yet my instep issue continues, and the impractical colourway.

I'd LOVE some feedback on your Converse experiences,

do you love them as much as I've found I do?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment