Sunday 6 March 2011

Lazy Weekend

I wasn't going to post today, because I am the living definition of lazy and have so far only succeeded to stay out of bed for about an hour before diving back in,
but hey, it's Sunday and it wouldn't be Sunday without more random photos from my week!

Gorgeous gifts from gorgeous bloggers!

Photobucket

(thank you Char)

Photobucket

(thank you Lauren)

Photobucket

(thank you Stefanie)

Soft toy octopus?! Thanks MUM! This is so random, but when we realised it was called Splash (Flash's nickname) it had to be bought

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeans! I wear them more often than I wear trousers, but again it is one of those challenges and I don't often last the day. Yesterday I did. Something has clicked, finally, in my head!

Photobucket

Embracing Spring with my gorgeous necklace from Go Jewellery!

What random things have made you happy this week?

Are you a believe in Sunday laziness? Do you have any traditions? I 9/10 of ten meet up with Trudi (a.k.a. best friend ever) and either visit my grandparents or go for coffee. This is followed by sitting around the table with my parents to eat dinner...one of the best things about recovery? Roast dinners!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment