Tuesday 22 March 2011

Looks of the day

Who: Vidya Balan
Where: WWF event

Vidya wore a multi-colored anarkali which is kinda growing on me. I mean, I dont think I will wear this rainbow dress but she looks graceful and carries it off pretty well.

Has her nose been always this big? or is it a bad pic?

Who: Sonakshi Sinha
Where: Provogue event

Sonakshi signed on as a female brand ambassador for Provogue today.
Seriously, who will take fashion advice from someone who has a front wedgie? How difficult is it to fit shorts that fit you well? or is it the case of "I-need-to-pee-real-bad"?? hmmm..
(Her orange face is not a bronzer overdose but case of bad lighting.)

Who: Kangana Ranaut
Where: At her birthday party

Speaking of orange color, whats more orange - Kangana's hair or her cute dress? I hope someone gifted her the phone number of a good hair colorist!

photo credits: filmcafe.com, pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment