Monday 14 March 2011

Maximum Confidence

So by now we all know what clothes make me feel most insecure...but what about the reverse? What makes me feel confident?

The answer is simple; Maxi Dresses/Skirts.

I'm not sure what it is about them, perhaps something to do with the long length and "swish" when you walk,
but I've noticed I always feel most confident when my legs are covered down to my ankles at least.

Being tall, I'm lucky as I don't drown in the dresses (although look to Nicole Richie to prove shorter girls can rock them too). I love my shorter dresses but they often end up being *too* short or not sitting where they should. I never have that problem with a maxi and that is also part of it's charm.

This particular dress was sent to me before Christmas by the lovely folk at Matalan and I've been saving it for a sunny day.

001

002

003

004

(could I be any more pale?)

005

Bumble bee necklace, a further nod to Spring.

What clothing makes YOU feel most confident?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment