Monday 21 March 2011

Mellow Yellow

Oh Monday, how you creep round so fast...this weekend has flown by which is a shame because it was totally awesome. It's always the dullest of days that drag at a snails pace.

Yesterday Mum and I ventured over to T.K. Maxx where I was amazed to find Henry Holland house print tights for £3! I already had the black pair but picked up a pair of the nude with black houses on (well, it would have been downright RUDE not to!) Any one in my area, the Weston-Super-Mare store is the neatest laid out one I have seen and they loads of gorgeous clothes as well as a LOT of branded makeup etc.

To brighten up the fact it's Monday I teamed my Matalan Daisy dress with some now very faded Primark mustard coloured tights. The shoes are also Matalan, an absolute steal in their sale a year ago at £7.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For what mainly started as a fashion blog, I've come to realise maybe isn't about fashion after all. I don't post runway reports, nor many trend related things. It's more about personal style and places I love to shop and share. I'm not a massive trend follower, for me it's about finding things that suit me, and that I feel comfortable in...and if it happens to be on trend for this particular season then that's just a bonus!

Anyway,
I was utterly moved to tears by the comments on my post yesterday. I'm glad I managed to reach people and maybe, just maybe give some hope. I do hope I don't come across as preachy or patronising though.

Photobucket

For you. Thank you.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment