Saturday 26 March 2011

Molly Brown London

I don't know if it's just me, but come Spring I am always in need of gifts. Christmas is comparatively easy because there is so much themed tat/special gift sets around,
but Spring, and Summer seems to call for something different...and something suited to a variety of occasions...

Molly Brown London could well be the answer to my prayers for the most treasured of these occasions...
Mothers Day gifts, Christening Jewellery, Special girly Birthdays...a treat for yourself along the way...
Here are my favourites!
The Aurora (peppermint) fairy pendant falls under the Christenings category, now, in my 24 years I think I have only ever been to two Christenings but maybe now I'm growing up and friends will be starting to breed (oh I am crude) I will have reason to buy something so utterly adorable.


Deep Pink Festival Friendship bracelet (also available in three other colours) may not be the cheapest of gifts at £32, but I think for an 18th or 21st present for your very best friend..or a Mother's day gift for dear old Mum it is perfect and a gorgeous accent to bare arms for Summer! It also reminds me of teenage years at festivals being happy and care free, I will always have a special place in my heart for friendship bracelets!

The initial necklace...a classic, personalised present for alllll occasions! Seriously, how can you go wrong? I'd be tempted to buy an initial for a nickname as an extra personal touch!


JELLYBEAN pendants. Can you guess who's birthday I think one of these would be ideal for? (It's April 28th by the way...thankyouverymuch)

Check it out at www.mollybrownlondon.com and let me know your thoughts!

What's the most treasured gift you've been given? For me, there have been too many to mention, I'm a sentimental fool like that,
but on a superficial level, the Irregular Choice shoes that Alex and Char bought me last summer would be topping the list for sure. Remind me to wear/blog them soon!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment