Thursday 24 March 2011

My Tights [I wish!]

So, the other day I posted about my bargain House of Holland tights from TK Maxx, (again, £3 for the house print ones, could not refuse!)
I've long been a fan of his tights collection with Pretty Polly and one day fully intend to own these pairs (and then some!)

This achingly hip collection for Pretty Polly from Henry Holland - the maestro behind House of Holland - has got the fashion world panting with desire, and we can see why. So rarely is cutting-edge style so comfortable - and affordable! These nationwide sell-out Henry Holland tights have been seen on Alexa Chung, Pixie Geldof, Fearne Cotton, and Agyness Deyn.

Super Suspender, £12 from mytights.com

Sheer fringe hold ups, £15 from mytights.com ... these are SO impractical but at the same time a total must have for me!

Superstar, £15 from mytights.com ...these are my favourites, by far. Argh, hurry up pay day, I want the gold version as well...so summery and perfect as I don't do bare legs. Ever.



Mytights stocks the whole House of Holland range (including a few pairs at half price right now- house print inclusive!) and with delivery only £1.95 it's quite affordable too!

Oooh someone please tell me NOT to buy any more tights this month. Honestly, my collection has taken over my bedroom (I think I'm in to triple digits now...)

Does anyone have the city collection tights? I really wanted a pair but couldn't narrow it down at all, and really really couldn't justify ordering all of them. Hmm....so many tights, so little time (and so few pairs of legs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment