Tuesday 22 March 2011

Spring in My Step

Once again I have shoes on the brain...
With the recent beautiful weather has come a lusting for anything other than boots on my feet and right now I am really feeling wedges and chunky heels for style AND most importantly, comfort.
I'm tall, so I don't need heels as such (unlike my Mum who refuses to leave the house in flats) but I do like the extra height; I like to think it makes me intimidating ;)

Current lustings include (but aren't limited to)

Ravel Geraldine...go with everything colour, pretty detailing, screams summer...perfect.

Ash Lucy...I am forever drooooling over Ash shoes. This pair just further fuels the fire.

Oh look, another Ash pair! Jezebel this time and not the most summery of shoe...but goddam, they are beauties!

And in complete contrast, and somewhat out of my usual style...this embellished pair by Lollipop...should I love them as much as I do? Probably not...
but whatever. I'm a girl. I like pretty shoes as much as I like chocolate.

What are your current shoe cravings?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment