Sunday 27 March 2011

Variation on a Theme

In other words, this is my third day of wearing a floral dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awful photos, sorry, sorry. Combination of the sun not yet having some out to play...and my camera being well, old. Ah well, Birthday at the end of April, I know what I'm asking for!

I used the Frizz Miracle conditioner that Aussie sent yesterday and woke up with hair like this

Photobucket

Aussie...Miracle is an understatement!

Now I need to brave a hair cut, it's been a year...eek, and straight, my hair is below my bra level. I hate having my hair cut, HATE it. Someone in my personal space for what feels like years?! No thanks...
and also the indecision over what to have done! Subtle? Drastic? Longer? Shorter? Shave it all off? Whatever I pick, I'm guaranteed to hate it after a few days no matter how good the cut is.

Oh help.
Someone sedate me and get me to a hairdresser

((that might be Mum's next tactic!))

Happy Monday my lovelies!

xxx

P.S. to all you who say I have long legs...I say
NOT WITHOUT SHOES ON I DON'T!

No comments:

Post a Comment