Saturday 26 March 2011

'Nervous wreck' Chloe Madeley fears she'll crack under pressure in Dancing On Ice final

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Finalists: Laura Hamilton, Sam Attwater and Cloe Madeley will battle it out in the Dancing On Ice final tomorrow night


Chloe Madeley might have made it to the grand finals but the Dancing On Ice star is worried she’ll crack under pressure.

The daughter of TV’s Richard and Judy is said to be a ‘nervous wreck’ over tomorrow’s final and fears she’ll mess up the lift which she hopes to bring her victory.

The 24-year-old is hoping to dazzle judges on the ITV1 show with a sexy Dirty Dancing routine.


Impressive moves: Chloe impressed earlier in the series with dance moves like these ones


Chloe and her dance partner Michael Zenezini will try to recreate the lift that Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey made famous in the 1987 hit film.

But if it goes wrong, her dream of winning the competition will be shattered and a show source says she’s ‘really scared’.


Injuries: Sam Attwater crashed into the ice during rehearsals earlier in the week, leaving his with sprained ribs and slashed knuckle


The former EastEnders star crashed into the ice during rehearsals earlier in the week, leaving his with sprained ribs and slashed knuckles.

‘I was doing a lift where I’m lifting two girls and then I just went and the way I landed I tried to save both the girls and went down and sprained my ribs and got a blade across my knuckles,’ he said.

But despite his fall, Sam is still the bookies’ favourite to win the dance-off against Chloe and Laura Hamilton.

Sam, 24, is set to dance to Footloose, while 28-year-old Laura is planning to shine while dancing to Madonna’s Express Yourself.

But children’s TV presenter Laura is also said to be scared that her fan base isn’t strong enough

She said: ‘Of course I was worried the fact not many people knew me could go against me.

‘I always knew from week one when it was completely down to the public vote that we’d struggle to make it through.



Worried: TV presenter Laura is also said to be scared that her fan base isn't strong enough to win


‘You don’t know how the public have taken to you – that’s why we didn’t expect to get this far.’

Meanwhile, Chloe said of her routine: ‘I have lots of boys in my showcase and lots of lifts.

‘There’s pressure from all these men telling me to get it right. I don’t want to injure anyone and I find it quite overwhelming.’

The Dancing On Ice final kicks off tomorrow at 7:40pm on ITV1


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment