Tuesday 15 March 2011

you can thank me later

You can thank me later for this post, right now there is shopping/browsing/drooling/wishlisting to be done!

Always on a mission to find gorgeous jewellery I was delighted to find Stephen Einhorn

"Stephen Einhorn has always had a passion for design. In 1995 he sold his successful advertising model-making company to open a jewellery shop and workshop in Islington. He wanted to concentrate on his own designs using the many skills he had developed over the preceding years. He was one of the first designers to focus on men, having noticed a large gap in the market for men’s jewellery. Paul Smith commissioned Stephen’s very first men’s jewellery collection plus many subsequent collections including a women’s jewellery range sold as ‘Stephen Einhorn for Paul Smith’."

It's refreshing to see a website that also caters for jewellery loving men! It certainly makes getting ideas for gifts that bit easier (not that I have a man in my life, but I know enough people who do!) Here you'll find the men's jewellery range.
There are also amazing women's pieces that have my heart all a flutter...allow me to introduce you to my favourites.

Please note, I do try to keep my wish lists affordable for my personal budget, but sometimes I find things that drive me to strictly dreaming!

My top three for men:

Photobucket

Fang Cufflinks

Photobucket

Anchor Pendant

Photobucket

Lioness Ring

And my guide for the girls!

Photobucket

Pigeon Pendant

Photobucket

Bumble Bee

Photobucket

Bluebird Studs

What do you think?
Anything found it's way on to your wishlist/shopping bag/man's shopping bag?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment