Tuesday 25 January 2011

Crowning Glory

Photobucket

I have had a few emails and comments about my hair which is really nice as I have never really liked my hair but here is my rountine.

I use one row of American Dream hair extensions pretty much everyday to add volume as my hair is quite fine. I am lucky as my mum is a hairdresser and I have my roots done every four weeks she uses a high lifting tint if you are interested it is Topchic 11N Special Natural Blonde. I use Schwarzkopf Bonacure Silver Shampoo once or twice a week as this gets rid of the yellow tones that blonde hair can sometimes suffer with. I use Jose Eber curling irons as my hair is dead straight and I like the texture and volume a slight wave gives it. To protect my hair from the heat I use Aveda's Light Element Smoothing Fluid it also adds much needed shine.

Photobucket

I love Avedas hair products I have been using them for about eight years now. I tend to switch between Shampure, Damage Remedy and Dry Remedy depending on the time of year. I use a dry shampoo sometimes but I use it on clean hair to make it fluffy I do not use it everyday as it can take the shine away.

No comments:

Post a Comment