Tuesday 25 January 2011

Katia Aveiro Cleared The Baby Drama Rumor

Being questioned over and over again about Cris Jr mother that want's the baby back has finally made Katia Aveiro, CR sister spoke about the rumor.

"There is no woman calling him. There is no mother, no phone calls, no nothing. His mother is dead," denied to 'Nova Gente' magazine.

"This is nonsense. There is no end to where you get. I did not want to talk about this and now I have to tell my brother I said what I'll say. The baby has no mother, " Katia pointed out, and adding "I will not say how he came to us. But I'm assure you that he is the son of my brother, my nephew, is in our blood and that his mother is now my mother, a person who spends 24 hours a day with him. "

"Ronaldo knows what he did, we respect (...) but I guarantee that nobody wants to take the boy," ended Katia.

3 points on this interview....

His mother is now My mother.....well, she is referring Dolly as the mother of Cris Jr, so it's now confirmed that the baby is being cared 24 hours by his grandma, also possible lives in Portugal, where Dolly stays most of her time. But I'm sure they visits Cris often in Madrid (That explains why the baby rooms is very empty on the picture).


His mother is Dead...the magazine is in Portuguese, so probably its just mistranslate, or maybe Katia meant that the mother is not worth to mention, in a bit harsh words.

Now I have to tell my brother I said what I'll said....Which means it's really bugging her to make her brother pissed by telling the press something he won't approve. Well she shouldn't be, Cris is a very loving man, especially to his family. Besides, Katia always defends her brother interms of bad press. Like when Cris got plenty of hate mails when he abandoned his son and chose to spend Christmas with girlfriend Iri.

She said,"The press always highlighted the love Cristiano has for his family and now they changed their mind? Those news make no sense. My brother is happy with his son. It's the most important thing in his life. He was with the family before and after Christmas."



But anyway, asside of the things above, I'm just happy that the baby is CR's, and all the Aveiro's love him. That's what count.

No comments:

Post a Comment