Monday 31 January 2011

In Black

Happy Monday guys, start of another week and the last day of what must be the most depressing month of the year! I hope everyone had a great weekend and is enjoying pay day!

001

002

Outfit today is a super old long sleeve top from Matalan (I've had this years but it still looks new!), Knitted skirt from Tesco and New Look boots.

003

Close up on the boots. These are from the teen footwear range, which surprised me as normally I have to buy a size 7 as I have flipper feet!

004

I realised after these photos that I'd forgotten to put my necklace on, but I'm wearing my fabulous new necklace from Go Jewellery.

Off to make a coffee now having just got in from a freeezing cold walk. Anyone got anything exciting planned this week?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment