Tuesday 25 January 2011

Will Bake For Shoes

Another day and a bit more baking! I'm making up for lost time! The cake and cookies yesterday were a big hit; after a delicious home cooked meal we all found space for some gingerbread and there were barely any leftovers (the ultimate compliment don't you think?)

Today I made some chocolate cupcakes, following the basic recipe I posted here + the addition of cocoa and dark chocolate chunks in the batter and white chocolate as icing. These are to take in to work tomorrow, I fully intend of baking my way to a permanent contract!

With agreement on Twitter, I've decided baked goods should become legal tender. I would happily bake day and night for a pair of killer shoes!

003

Animal Print cake cases are a must!

004

005

Fresh from the oven.

006

Trusty pink icing pen...a perfect (yet messy) way to drizzle chocolate!

007

007

As you can see, a few didn't go quite to plan...but they all go down the same way and I am a firm believer that looks aren't everything!

As for my outfit today, I've gone for my favourite swishy maxi skirt and a simple knitted tee

002

001

Don't forget my giveaways are running until the weekend!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment