Friday 28 January 2011

Something Old Something New

Mixing it up a bit for this outfit...

1. I'm wearing trousers! I posted these on my blog waaaay back in 2009, they are from Zara and they actually belong to my Mum. Between us we'd managed to forget we had them. It was a bit (lot) out of my comfort zone to wear these, but I'm trying to expand my wardrobe horizon from skirts and dresses.

2. New blouse. I popped in to New Look on Tuesday with Mum. I hadn't intended to buy anything despite a gift card, but saw this blouse and *had* to have it. Bonus was that it only cost £10 in the sale...the exact amount left on the card! I've seen lots of bloggers wear sheer blouses lately and loved the look of them; my problem being most of the ones I've seen in shops are just too short...oh the perils of being tall! My biggest bug bear is tops that aren't quite long enough. It is the same with dresses actually, the Daisy dress that I posted the other week, in real life, just was.not.decent...kinda makes finding work clothes hard as I already push the limits on decency sometimes (though I've had no complaints so far).

001

002

003

I've got a review meeting later, to discuss how I'm getting on at home; I think I've been home longer than I was in hospital for now! Things are going better than I dared hope and my mission now is to keep this up and work extra hard on accepting and embracing my "new" body.

Happy Friday lovelies,
don't forget to enter my giveaways- 2 end tomorrow and 1 on Sunday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment