Thursday 24 March 2011

Tux Up

A quick, and for me fairly wordless post today. I am STILL full of cold and if I didn't have an appointment this morning you bet I would still be in PJs and no makeup making woe is me noises and wishing I had a servant to bring me endless cups of tea (which is exactly how I spent yesterday).
I hate having a cold, and it turns me in to a drama queen...though it's not quite a full blown case of man-flu.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Both this (now ancient) Topshop bow tie vest and ASOS velvet shorts are perfect for when I want to to look smarter than I feel!

I'm hoping to get out and get some sunshine later today (I have penpal letters to post, exciting!) and be back at work tomorrow, so normal posting/posing will resume, just in case you were missing it too much!

How are you celebrating this gorgeous weather? Anyone had a picnic yet? What are your top picnic foods? For me it has to be bite size anything...quiche, sandwiches...anything in miniature!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment