Tuesday 4 May 2010

04.05

Did everyone have a good weekend? We had a long one here with the Bank Holiday yesterday and true to form the weather was dire so nothing much happened! Thank you for the sweet comments on the cake, and for Dad's birthday wishes; both were very much appreciated by him!

Today I felt a little more motivated towards getting dressed and put on one of Saturday's purchases. This is the only floral thing I bought, and it was a Primark bargain costing £5.
The shoes were also bought at the same time, costing £8. They make my feet so happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Posting and commenting may be a bit sporadic again this week, as Dad is off again (he has so much holiday to use up!) and I have various appointments to be at so not much outfit photo oppurtunity or as much computer time as normal. By next week things should properly settle down again, but I will try and post and visit blogs as much as possible!

Have a fun week, whatever you do! And thanks for sticking with me, I can't believe I'm at almost 400 followers!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment