Sunday 16 May 2010

Rocking in Florals

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Motel Rocks, Jacket Miss Selfridge, Boots River Island (old)
Yesterday my package from Motel Rocks arrived and in it was this gorgeous floral dress and a really cute blue body which I am sure you will see soon. I just had to wear the dress today and seeing as I am loving otk socks at the moment and that the weather is still a little too cold for bare legs I decided to go with them and my fringe biker jacket. Motel Rocks have the most amazing dresses check them out here. This dress is the Jeta dress in the rose garden navy print and they have other style of dresses in this print. I love mixing a biker jacket with florals it gives them a rock chick twist.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment