Sunday 2 May 2010

a well earned rest

Hello and welcome to a wet and windy Sunday! What happened to Spring? I am so glad that I've no intention of leaving the house today, it actually makes the weather more bearable...a sense of smugness that I can remain warm and dry in slobby clothes!

My busy week has finally ended! It was rounded off perfectly yesterday with an afternoon in Bristol spending Birthday money...I got a pretty good haul of clothes *and* have money left, which is you know..always good when your broke and in need of retail pick me ups from time to time!

Today is my Dad's Birthday (Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!) and of course Birthdays call for cake,
so I made him one as part of his present from me. He's a real chocoholic so I did a chocolate tray cake with chocolate buttercream and chocolate decorations. It's a hit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's my outfit from Friday. I'm not feeling very inspired clothes wise at the moment so outfit posts will probably take a back seat for a little while, depending on my day to day mood!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, off to start my day of rest. I have a few little fun jobs to get done which includes catching up with everyone's blogs (perhaps not such a little job!)

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend, have you done anything exciting? Any fabulous shopping bargains?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment