Monday 10 May 2010

monday blues

Happy new week! Did you have a good weekend? I promised an outfit post today so that's what you get,
I'm wearing this blue dress from the H&M garden collection. I adore it, despite when first seeing the collection over looking it completley in favour of the nudes and florals. This is the only piece I bought and I'm pleased with my decision; at £12.99 it was a steal, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's pretty much all I have to say for myself today, short and sweet for once! Have a fabulous start to your week and I'll be back with more new clothes outfit posts and a review soon!

Oh, and of course, thank you to those of you who have e-mailed about writing to me in hospital, I'll make sure I have plenty of pretty stationary so I can reply to you!

And a HUGE thank you to Anna at MuchLove for the new header, go check out her gorgeous blog and see how talented she is!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment