Friday 14 May 2010

photo overload

Happy Friday once again! Wow this week has gone by fast. As ever indulge me by telling me your weekend plans? I bet you can guess by now that mine involve a whole lot of nothing!

Couple of outfits for you today, first up being yesterday's when I wore the fourth and final pair of Black Milk leggings I was sent. Some phenomenal new designs have just been released including these Galaxy leggings which have shot right to the top of my wish list.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today is far less interesting. I've chucked a floral dress on for now as I've gotta pop out for an appointment, and coffee with the bestie,
but then I'm coming home and changing back in to this attire (H&M harems, T-post tee) for some serious chilling out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What is your favourite attire for slobbing around the house in? I have such a weak spot for comfort clothes!

xxx

P.S. found out yesterday that I'll be waiting around 2 months for my bed on the unit; perhaps sooner if someone leaves, so there is lots more blogging to come yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment