Tuesday 18 May 2010

pastel

Hello, I hope your week is getting off to a good start! Just a quick outfit post today, I'm feeling a bit un-inspired in terms of blogging right now and don't have much to say or show for myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The skirt I got when I went shopping the other weekend, from Primark. The bunny vest is from New Look and was a present from my parents this weekend :)
Cardigan, well, I've had that about four years now, I think it's from H&M though. On my feet I'll be wearing nude and black lace flats.

Off to sit in the garden now, making the most of the gorgeous weather we have at the moment.

I will attempt to catch up with blogs during this week, I'm somewhat lacking the ability to form coherent comments though...but I am at the very least, reading your posts.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment