Thursday 6 May 2010

new favourite maxi and new things

Hello, Happy Thursday, I hope it has been a great week for you so far! Early-ish update from me today as I've just got back from voting and have endless hours ahead of me to fill now.

This isn't an outfit post, as such, as I'm not wearing this dress today and I didn't wear it yesterday, either. I just wanted to show it off basically because it is my new favourite maxi dress! Sent to me by the gorgeous Char as part of an epic Birthday parcel.

Stripes + the perfect amount of over-sized slouch...what isn't to love?! Of course it'll be better when I can fill it out properly, and when we have more maxi appropriate weather!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also wanted to share a couple of treats I bought myself (I swear retail therapy should come on the NHS!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yet another floral dress, from New Look, £10 in the sale.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OPI Shrek Forever Nail Polish in Rumples Wiggin, I don't think this is available in the UK yet, I ordered mine from a USA ebay seller.
Image from here

I still have several new pieces of clothing to share with you from Saturday's shopping trip but they will be shown when I actually wear them!

Well, I'm off to find something to do with my day. I'm a ball of nervous energy right now as I have a tour of the hospital unit I'll be admitted to when a bed comes up, tomorrow, and I am scared.
Good luck vibes appreciated...and hopes that I don't have to wait too much longer.

Much love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment