Tuesday 2 March 2010

03.03 little wishes

Hello, how's your week going? UK lovelies...how amazing has the weather been the last couple of days? Finally a reprive from winter dullness!

Today I am sharing with you a few of the items off my current wish list. I've found myself veering away from clothes somewhat, having seriously run out of space and money
(we won't talk about the bargain dress I bought yesterday in New Look's amazing sale)
and moved towards the other essentials in life!

Photobucket

The one clothing items I AM desperate for is the perfect jersey maxi dress, and this one from Oasis at ASOS, £35 truly fits the bill. Perfect for layering now with tees and cardigans, and wearing bare armed with sandals all summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also from ASOS are these two amazing pairs of tights, priced at £8 each they cost mroe than I normally spend on tights (mine typically come from Primark or majorly reduced in other places and rarely cost more than £2 a pair) but I WILL get these some way and some how!

Photobucket

Rounding off the ASOS lust is OPI nail polish in Absolutley Alice, £9.95. I own Mad as a Hatter from this collection and this is also calling my name.

Photobucket

Continuing on my Alice theme are these adorable earrings from loveheartsandcrosses a site I only came across the other day. Check it out...instant love. This pair costs £6.

Photobucket

And finally, what would a wish list be without a pair of shoes, and something from New Look? Well these cover both...one word...WANT. £35.


What are you lusting after? Any ideas for my next post? I miss posting outfits, though I'm sure you guys are glad of the reprive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment