Friday 5 March 2010

05.03 new things

Happy Friday! We've made it through to another weekend! Who has exciting plans? I'm off work tomorrow so will be indulging in a little retail therapy with my Mum; fingers crossed the sunshiney but cold weather will hold. I so cannot wait for the temperature to start rising.


This will be one of my last non outfit posts, though I'll probably try and do more of this type of thing rather than keep posting photos of myself.
I thought I'd show you some recent buys and favourite things.

Photobucket

Dresses! As you can see, I'm still loving florals. Both floral dresses are from New Look and both cost £12. The grey based one is my purchase I mentioned the other day. I can't wait to wear them.
The cream dress in the middle is vintage and absoultley gorgeous, it is also really versatile as it can be worn in many ways. This came from a giveaway hosted by the wonderful platform princess who is a real sweetheart, so do go and check out her blog.

Photobucket

I'm really starting to get more in to accessories lately. I'm a bit hopeless at remembering to put jewellery and such on when I get ready but I am making a concious effort to change that. Most of these treasures came via a group of lovely ladies, who should know who they are ;)

Photobucket

And these are my current favourite nail polishes. Buying them has become a bit of an addiction of mine, although I am trying to be good and not spend any more on them for a while.

Have a fabulous last day of the week
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment