Tuesday 23 March 2010

23.03 Lace

Just a quick outfit post today whilst I have the chance. There isn't any real reason why having my Dad home affects my posting other than it is a lot more difficult to get photos when someone who doesn't really "get" it is around in the house! Anyway, he is out at a meeting today so I took the oppurtunity.

This dress is a couple of years old now and I think I've worn it all of twice. I didn't buy it with the intention of it being day wear, but it deserves to be worn so I'm rocking it regardless.

The indoor photos aren't the greatest, tempermental camera this morning. I got Mum to snap the garden one as it shows the colour contrast on the dress a bit better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm off for a morning out with Mum shortly, followed by a course work filled afternoon...I'm almost half way through now and this week is my final push to get the first module submitted (gotta love self imposed deadlines eh?)

I also intend to do some baking this week; cheese scones and a cake of some kind though I am yet to decide what flavour.

What have you been up to?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment