Monday 15 March 2010

15.03

Did everyone have a good weekend? I hope all Mum's who read my blog were spoiled rotten yesterday! I cooked dinner for mine last night which was well recieved, as were the little gifts I bought.

The sun has continued to shine over the weekend and it really is quite lovely out. Yesterday I wanted something comfortable to wear so opted for my nude t-shirt dress from Zara, it was such a bargain I wonder if they do more colours...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I had to be organised and out early for an appointment, though then had to wait 40 minutes past my appointment time to be seen! I went for a dress that was passed on to me by a friend, with obligatory bright tights and cardigan. Decided to give my new shoes a break today and went for suede ruffle front t-bars instead!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What are your plans for this week? I'm off to the orthodontist tomorrow (tres exciting life I lead) and will be making another batch of hobnobs on Wednesday as requested by Mum's colleagues! The rest of the week is un-decided and I'm trying to think of something to do on Saturday as I have my last day off work for a while...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment