Sunday 21 March 2010

21.03 sunday

Hello, how is the weekend going for everyone? Yesterday was a washout here with both awful weather and illness; not quite how I envisaged spending my day off, but at least I caught up with some sleep.
Despite being ill I still managed to fit in some retail therapy as Mum and I ventured along to Ethel Austin in search of bargains in their closing down super sale. We spent £14 and got 2 pairs of PJs, undies/tights, flats (mine) and a pair of boots (hers) with an original value of £56 total! Madness.

I'm feeling much better today and the weather also seems to be back to how it should be with sunshine and blue skies.

Today's outfit consists of florals, nude and shoulder pads. An odd sounding combination?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these would be my new flats. So comfy and costing the grand sum of £2

Photobucket

I've got Dad home again next week so I'm not sure what the outfit post situation will be..never say never though.
Any exciting plans for the upcoming 7 days? It is looking to be (yet another) quiet week here, but who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment