Monday 1 March 2010

1.03

So the majority vote yesterday was that you guys wanted to see my tights collection. Because I am nice, I have obliged and took photos of most of what I own (a few pairs are currently in the wash)
The photos aren't the best, but you do get the idea!

Photobucket

These are my detailed black tights and include sheer with floral sides, and heart polka dot style ones although these details dont show up in the photos.

Photobucket

The block colours...I think this is the pile where some are missing!

Photobucket

The patterned lot...as you can see, this collection badly needs adding to!

Photobucket

The boring plain ones for work and dull days!

As you can see, I am neither neat, nor organised and my collection lives happily tangled in a drawer. For this reason I will NOT be showing you the inside of my clothes storage, because it truly is shameful!

I also had a request or two for a look at the content of my bag, so I've done that for you as well!

Photobucket

My current bag is this Max C one from Asos.

Photobucket

Wallet, coin purse, envelope "voucher holding" purse, phone (nokia x6, which will get a post of its own soon)

Photobucket

Diary, notebook, keys, zip case, pen, tissues and matchbox friend (a good luck charm from a darling friend)

Photobucket

Zip case innards.

Photobucket

The rest of my junk including the best snack bars ever (well, no lara bars are but the UK stopped selling them), tea, mints, gum, cigs, various meds and sweetners.

Photobucket

Organised ;)

I hope that somewhat satisfies your curiosity! I'd love to see what you guys carry around, or what clothing/accessories you are addicted to.

Happy Monday <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment