Friday 19 March 2010

19.03 non floral

Happy Friday! We made it...congratulations :)
Who has exciting plans for this weekend? Not me, haha, though I have my last day off of work for a while tomorrow so I must think up something to do, if only a trip to the local farmer's market and craft market.

Shocker...I'm not wearing florals today! This dress is an ebay win from this week, a complete last minute impulse bid that worked out perfectly. It's by Happie Loves It and a gorgeous satiny material.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I teamed it with my jersey blazer to make a change from cardigans..hurrah for the weather becoming just about warm enough to break away from knit wear!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pattern on the dress has a nautical feel to it, so I accessorised with this gorgeous brooch made by a dear friend of mine...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, I'm off to get ready to run some errands, have a great day

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment