Thursday 11 March 2010

11.03

Hello, mis-match of a post today with outfits, new shoes and baking to share. It was fun to read your feedback on my marmite review though I refuse to believe there are so many haters out there!

First up is my outfit from Tuesday. This dress was passed along to me by a friend and I love the polka dots. It may be black and white but it feels as cheerful as wearing colour.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shoe wise I opted for some semi forgotten about stud detail sandals. I seem to have a habit of forgetting I own things, a sign I really need to do some sorting out!

No photo of yesterday's outfit, I can't even remember what I wore it was that interesting ;)
I bring you this week's baked goods instead.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hobnob biscuits with the addition of white chocolate chips. I made these a lot before Christmas and got fed up of doing them, but these have been such a hit I see a lot of them in my future! I've shared the recipe before but if you want it again, just say!

I also had the arrival of new shoes to brighten up yesterday. These babies are from Matalan (£7 sale bargain) and were a present from my Mum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They have of course been incorporated in to today's outfit, which was a case of pulling things out of drawers and hoping for the best.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope your all having a great week! The sun is still shining here and I shall shortly be off for a walk to enjoy it before returning to do course work and read blogs.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment