Monday 8 March 2010

08.03 an outfit

Good morning and Happy Monday! Another week, and for once it is starting with some beautiful, if a little chilly weather. Hasn't it been gorgeous in the UK for the last few days...hope at last of Spring being on its way.

I was stunned by the amount of comments I got on my non-outfit posts, I'm guessing they were a welcome break? I'll definatley be doing more of them so if there is anything you would like to see on the blog, do let me know either through comment or e-mail.

Today it is back to outfit posting. I'm wearing the vintage dress I won from Platform Princess' giveaway, although being so tall, it isn't quite long enough to be a dress on me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tomorrow's post is an exciting one for me, featuring a review of something I was so excited to be sent. If you can work out what is is from this picture (that I primarily took to show my shoes) then you've earnt yourself a gold star.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Have a fantastic start to the week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment