Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Lazy Days of Summer...



Are sadly drawing to a close down here in Australia. The nights are getting a little cooler and the mornings longer and darker - a sure sign that it's time to bunker down and hibernate. It's been a beautiful summer this year - the long hot days have made it lovely for swimming and generally embracing the laissez-faire attitude that I love!

Luckily for the other half of the world, a glimpse of summer is on the horizon - I know this to be the case when my Toast and Home summer catalogue arrives in my inbox! I have to admit that after looking through all of the pics, I am just a little bit jealous! Oh, I know - how could I complain but I do just love summer so, and am a little sad to see it go...

And so, I live vicariously through you all - who are heralding another summer of long hot days and frivolity. May it be as bright and joyful (and filled with happy tones of yellow) as it appears in these lovely pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment