Friday 2 April 2010

02.04

Wow, April...a good month usually, Easter and sunshine and Birthdays (including my own). I'm ready for some good times.
I hope nobody was made to be an April Fool yesterday, did you play any tricks yourself?

This will be my last post till Monday as I have a busy weekend ahead with plans for going out with my Mum today, work tomorrow and it being Easter Day AND my "little" Brother's 21st Birthday on Sunday
and all I have to show for myself is a non too exciting outfit from yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I might not do jeans, but I sure love denim in other forms!

Photobucket
[photo: weheartit]

Anyway, for those of you who celebrate Easter, I hope the bunny treats you well ;)
For those who don't...have a fabulous weekend regardless!

What's your favourite Easter treat?
Gotta be Cadburys mini eggs here.


(and a massive thank you to everyone for your kind, kind words on my last post, I promise to try and catch up with commenting over the holiday)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment