Friday 30 April 2010

Browsing...



There's nothing better than blog browsing on the weekends, don't you find? And today, I've been over at Pam from Red Tickings blog. Pam has such a lovely style - I think she may be a kindred spirit - even though we've never met I'm sure we would get along like a house on fire... Chat, chat, chatting over a cup of tea and about all things decorative. Kind of like decorative sisterhood... I feel the same way away all you gals out there in blog land - it's a lovely thing to be able to share our life and loves with like-minded people (and non like-minded people at that!). Anyhoo, I digress...
I love this pic from Pam at Red Tickings blog - one day when I grow up - I'd love a walled vege garden just like this one. So organized, so beautiful - like a fairy tale... Thanks for sharing Pam...

No comments:

Post a Comment