Friday 23 April 2010

two outfits

Happy Friday! Weekend time again, and it looks set to be a gorgeous one weather wise! What are your plans? I'm catching up with a friend today, visiting grandparents tomorrow and chilling out Sunday.

Here are a couple of outfits that I've worn this week, the first one is from Wednesday; I dont often wear jeans but had a strange desire to do so for whatever reason. This top was passed along to me by a friend and it had been lingering in my drawer for far too long so I decided to give it an airing too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this would be today's outfit. For some reason (perhaps because of the pale colour and my tendency to spill things) I rarely wear this dress, I do love it though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for your chance to spread some karma!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment