Thursday 8 April 2010

08.04 a day behind

Hello, just a quick post today showing what I wore yesterday. Feeling a little disheartened right now, so apologies if I slack on posting enthusiasm and commenting on your wonderful blogs, my head is in several places at once.

The spring like weather has continued and that alone has kept spirits lifted. Of course this calls for as much floral print and coloured tights a possible...
(though today I am slobbing it in a jumper dress and leggings)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the promised close up of my new shoes, although the photo really does not do them justice

Photobucket


And the hairband I'm wearing? This was a wonderful blog giveaway win, made by the beautiful and talented Saoirse


Take care loves, and make the most of this gorgeous weather. I'm off to be utterly lazy for the rest of the day...possibly the rest of the week, although a batch of cheese scones has been requested for tomorrow and I'd better oblidge before my brother heads back to uni!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment