Friday 16 April 2010

T-post and Polka Dots

Happy Friday loves, another week draws to a close. How did it go for you? Full of ups and downs here, and I want to thank you all sincerly for your support and well wishes.

The post lady really has been kind to me this week, as well as my amazing leggings she also delievered a package from T-post.
What is T-post? I hear you ask...
well, it's the world's first wearable magazine, you can view a little video explanation of it here
or check out their website

"T-post is a wearable magazine. Subscribing to T-post is a lot like having
a subscription to a magazine but instead of receiving magazines in your
mailbox - you receive T-shirts. As a subscriber you receive a new t-shirt
every six weeks based on a current news item. The topic is interpreted by
select designers and the written story printed on the inside."

When they offered to send me a past issue tee so I could get a closer look, I wasn't really sure what to expect. It sounds amazing in theory, but how would it translate to reality?
The tee I was sent was Issue 40 and they are now all the way up to Issue 53, so it's clear that this is a popular idea that has really cottoned on.
The t-shirt is amazing quality, and a really quirky piece. Me being me, of course teamed mine with florals.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The actual text is printed on the inside of the shirt, so it remains a little secret just for you

Photobucket

Is anyone who reads here a subscriber? Do you have plans to subscribe? As soon as I'm working again, I will be!

And today, no coloured tights OR florals, nope. I've gone back to another favourite dress, this bright polka dot number

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm currently thinking up some ideas for wearing my other pairs of Black Milk leggings, so watch this space for that!

Have a fantastic Friday,
what are your weekend plans?

Anyone score a bargain on the outnet? I know the site crashed frustratingly early for a lot of people,
I managed to get an Anna Sui dress, and I'm torn between feeling guilty...and feeling giddy. Perhaps it's fate, cheering me up during these tough times?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment