Sunday 25 April 2010

Maxi

I spent a long time lusting after a jersey maxi dress, and what seemed like an eternity searching for one that met my needs AND budget. As ever it was New Look that came up trumps with this one pictured below, priced at £15...I also took advantage of a 20% off voucher making it a very affordable £12.

I've had it about a month now, hanging in my wardrobe waiting for the weather to improve. With yesterday promised as the warmest day so far I decided it was time and teamed it with a nude lace vest and my grey jersey blazer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the floaty feeling you get from wearing a long dress, and the fact it's jersey means it's comfortable enough to want to live in.
Totally a summer essential in my eyes!

Are you having a good weekend so far? The weather has taken a turn for the worse today; grey skies and rain which is just no good! Thankfully it is set to be lovely again from tomorrow which is just as well as I have a busy week full of appointments and my birthday on Wednesday.

What have you got planned?

Don't forget you have until Thursday for my giveaway and this week will also bring more outfit posts and an eco-friendly review.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment