Thursday 29 April 2010

post

Ok, it's 5:08am as I start this post; why?! Because I am awake and have time to sit and blog!
This week has been one of those crazy chaotic weeks and I'm not complaining because it has been quite wonderful when you take out the fact I have a doctors appointment at 8:30 this morning and I'm wondering why on earth I agreed to such an un-friendly time!


Please do accept my extended (and probably needless) apologies for not having commented on your blogs this week...Sunday I will finally have the chance to sit down and do so...I'm not used to being this busy for several days in a row...tomorrow I'm hopefully going shopping with Mum to spend some birthday money! We did shopping round one on Wednesday and it's left me with the bug!

And on the birthday subject...seriously guys, thank you for the lovely wishes. Each and every one was appreciated. Am I overly soppy, yes? But I honestly held no expectations for this year and was for once in my life happy to be proved wrong.

I thought I'd share with you a few of my main gifts. It would be impossible to post them all as I was spoiled rotten by friends and family with gorgeous trinkets that you will no doubt see in up-coming posts! There are some pretty awesome pairs of tights to be modelled, and jewellery galore!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This suitcase was from my parents. An odd choice of gift perhaps? Not when you know you have a hospital admission looming..and plans for travelling and visiting friends once you've got yourself back on track!
They were also kind enough to gift me with money, to spoil myself, as well as my much coveted eyeshadows from the MAC give me liberty range <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My grandparents are the most generous people I know. From them I recieved this Moomin wallet (remember them?!) and the locket you see in the second photo from Me and Zena

The silver bracelet I bought myself on the shopping spree!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My best friend/sister Trudi knows me too damn well and solved my dilemna of which Alice in Wonderland OPI polish to buy, I can't wait to rock these, maybe all at once?!

[and now everyone will realise what a spoiled brat I am!]

No birthday outfit photo, I totally forgot to take any photos, but here's what I wore yesterday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And before I go start getting myself sorted for my early start, the most important part of this post is...

The Winner of the Karma Cards Giveaway!

Congratulations Vicki!
I will be in touch shortly.

Back to regular blogging and commenting on Sunday...see you then!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment