Tuesday 27 April 2010

Looks of the day

Who: Priya Chatwal
Where: (L) Aza's unveiling of new collection, (R) At her own launch of 'Kitsch' boutique

This is how I would do day/night if I had her bank balance.. At least she wore the same Christian Louboutin:-) I love the way her jeans are torn at the hem- so unexpected.. The dress on the right is from Lanvin, Spring 2010


Who: Rani Jethmalani
Where: Aza's unveiling of new collection

I think one of my blogger friends, Tanvii, is going to love this print as she is sooo into Paisley:-) Another dress that I would buy in a heartbeat along with the belt if not for the hemline.. The handkerchief hemline completely spoils it for me:-(

Rani is one of the top criminal lawyers in India..


Who: Isha Koppikar
Where: Aza's unveiling of new collection

I know, I know, I am so going to hell!!

photo credits: filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment