Monday 19 April 2010

Black Milk part two

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was great! Today brings part two (of four) of my posts showing my Black Milk goodies,
I think this pair has to be my ultimate favourite; indeed, you might remember some time ago me posting some comic print tights from ASOS that I was swooning over...well these have gone one better!

This is James' amazing "Sick of Men" design. Sheer brilliance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get some interesting reactions to these when I pop up to Tesco later...are the people of this sleepy little town ready for the awesome?

Anyway,
I hope your week gets off to a great start and the beautiful weather is still with you! Anyone got any exciting plans?

xxx

P.S. don't forget to check out the Black Milk blog! I spy a me!

No comments:

Post a Comment