Tuesday 6 April 2010

06.04 naval

Hello, hope UK'ers enjoyed and made the most of having a long weekend? Bank Holidays confuse me so much as I'm now convinced it's Monday but never mind!
Does anyone have exciting plans this week? Please allow me to live vicariously through you, all that's on the agenda here is appointments, although hopefully they will be useful and give me a better idea of what's going on in terms of time frames and getting help.

There are definitley signs of spring in the air now, the temperatures have become more tolerable and the sun is out, I love this time of year, it is so full of hope and inspiration.

Outfit wise I went on a blue/nautical theme today after rediscovering my MAC Naval Blue pigment,
my shoes are a new purchase from New Look's sale, £10 suede grey peep toe booties with what I'd call a sensible heel, love them!
I'll try and get a better photo of them soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, that's it for today, I'm off to stalk the MAC website and e-mail my first half of my course to the examiner, eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment