Wednesday 14 April 2010

Black Milk part one

To say I love bright tights would be an understatement, so when the genius that is James of Black Milk Clothing got in touch with me some weeks ago offering to send me some of his incredible leggings to try out I was beyond excited.

Cut forward to Monday, the post lady knocks on the door with a shiny black package. Upon opening I found four of the most incredible pairs of leggings I have ever seen in my life, and today I am showing off the first pair.

This design is called Crystal, and the print is created from an actual photo of a crystal.
(Please note I am housebound today hence the indecently short dress)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've never owned leggings from anywhere other than New Look or Primark before, and whilst they are fantastic, and excellent quality for the price you pay, these are something else entirely.
Words cannot describe how great these feel on, and how much they have turned an otherwise pretty miserable week around!

You can check out more from James and Black Milk at the following places;

Website: http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/

Blog: http://www.toomanytights.typepad.com/

and watch this space for the other pairs I was sent!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far, we're half way there!

Mine = not so good, having being signed off work sick for the forseeable future, but it can only get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment