Saturday 2 January 2010

02.01 clean slate

Well, internet has been fixed so it's fresh starts all around. Again, Happy New Year to you all, I hope you had a fabulous NYE, what did you do? I had my planned relaxing evening, spent mainly with my head in a book, though I admit I fell asleep shortly before midnight. I am clearly an OAP in disguise.

Back to work and normal routine today, I'm kind of sad that the festive season is over. But very pleased to get life back on track! People say January is the most depressing month, but I'm inclined to disagree, I see it more of a clean slate, an adventure that can shape the 12 months ahead.

Here is what I wore yesterday for a very low key and lazy New Years Day

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found this dress lurking in my wardrobe still with tags from when I bought it in the Summer! Teamed with tights it made a fine outfit for Winter, though with this cold weather a cardigan was rapidly added!

I've still not hit the sales! Though I did buy a 10ml bottle of Harajuku Lovers "Baby" perfume for £6.25 in Boots, so perhaps, techincally I have sales shopped just not for clothes!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment