Friday 29 January 2010

I Can't Help Myself...

I know it's the weekend and al but I can't stop myself from indulging in a day of decorating research! What with the workshops coming up in a few weeks - I've spent the day rummaging through my office, my files, my drawers, my everything in search of inspirational decorating bits and bobs to include in the day. In fact, this morning I've been cutting up a mound of fabric into mood board size pieces for my workshop friends to experiment and play with. It's going to be fun! On my travels, I've come across my lovely Cloth Fabric samples - the ones designed by Julie Paterson with sustainability and beauty in mind - and this has lead me to their website... again! And look at the beauty that I found there. Don't you just love Cloth's muted tones and textured fabrics? They are earthly beauty, that's for sure - just the kind that I love....


No comments:

Post a Comment